Racing Dale Jr makes excuses for not winning...

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
jayski.com reports:

Earnhardt Regrets Hiding Injury: In part, the 2012 Cup season will be remembered for Dale Earnhardt Jr.'s exit from the #88 Chevy because of a concussion. In retrospect, Earnhardt regrets not taking a hiatus from competition sooner than he did. On Aug. 29, during a tire test at Kansas, Earnhardt sustained a concussion in a hard crash. He knew he was hurt but decided to keep the severity of his injury to himself. A subsequent crash at Talladega caused a second concussion and forced Earnhardt from the car for two races. "I think I should have taken the first concussion more seriously," Earnhardt said Thursday, after being honored as the sport's most popular driver for the 10th straight year. "I think I should have been smarter about it the first time, when we crashed at Kansas. I didn't feel good, and I started getting nauseous after that. I knew right then, for damn sure, that I had a really bad concussion. I wish I would have taken that more seriously. I don't know if it would have changed anything. It's a tough decision to make, going into the Chase. I'd dealt with concussions before, and I thought that I'd just drive through it, and it's be over in a couple of weeks&But I wasn't lucky enough to avoid another accident, so I feel foolish in that regard, that I was careless." Missing two races cost Earnhardt any possibility of winning his first championship and dropped him to 12th in the final standings.(NASCAR Wire Service)(12-1-2012)

Just like my father use to say when I did bad on the Report Card... "Excuses, Excuses, Excuses".

Admit it Dale...it takes more than point racing to be a Champion.

Concussions are never nice.

There is a big push fo coaches in Rugby Union and Rugby League to pull guys at the first sign of concussion.

They are using research from NFL to push their case.

Kinda links to what JR is saying... he should have taken a break after the first concussion.

Back