end of year closeout sale...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
this will be geared toward team buyers and such, I wont be making a list of what I have because there is a ton....

I should be able to do lots for teams, with the exception of Packers, Cowboys, Patriots for NFL product, and LSU, Ohio State, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Michigan, Iowa, Miami, Florida for college products...

what I would be looking for is $0.50 per SP Authentic RC (serial numbered), $1 per hit on college products, and $1.25 per hit on NFL products...

the hits wont be 'great' they are going to be stuff that you would find in the cheap Auto/GU boxes at a standard show, which were usually 3 for $5 the last few shows I went to...

so you can tell me something like 'UCLA" and I will go through my stuff pulling UCLA stuff I will part with at the above prices, then tack on shipping ($3 for the first, $0.20 each additional, they come in decent toploaders)...

or if you want specific players I can try that route, but id rather make larger lots, so the majority of the price isn't spent on shipping...again, these aren't going to be STAR players...if you say "Tampa Bay" you will be getting guys like Larry Brackins, JR Russell, and such, not Mike Evans and Carnell Williams...hence, why it is geared towards 'team' buyers...so if it is easy in your area to move cheap local stuff at trade nights or whatever, I can probably stock you up...especially if you need USC Trojans stuff, I have a ton of that...

college sets I have are mostly Press Pass 2001-2012, Sage 1999-2013, Sage HIT 2005-2013, Aspire 2008, 1992 Classic, Upper Deck Draft

nfl set stuff would be stuff like Topps (Chrome, Tx, Platinum, Legends, Magic), Bowman (Chrome, Best), Contenders, SP Authentic (RC Autos, Scripts for Success, Authentics, Sign of the Times, Patches), Score, Leaf (Limited, Certified), Fleer (Hot Prospects, Ultra), Donruss (Elite, Classics, Threads, Gridiron Gear), Upper Deck (SPx, Rookie Edition, Signature Edition)

here are some samples of what you would get for various teams to give you an idea...

if you wanted say "RAVENS" it would look something like this
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk...,+sp)&_nkw=Ravens+(auto,+jersey,+sp)&_sacat=0

if you wanted "USC" it would look something like this
http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odk...sey,+sp)&_nkw=USC+(auto,+jersey,+sp)&_sacat=0

so yeah, ill do this until 01/02/2015...

if you want to buy specific sets, I can do that, but prices will be different based on set, like if you want 50 Bowman Chrome autos, itll cost more than 50 Press Pass...

or if you want to do huge lots, like say 400 college autos, I can do a bit better than $1 per, and on shipping they would go boxed, so I would take them out of the toploaders to make them cheaper to ship and just hit you with flat rate shipping...

if you do something like that, I wont just throw a ton from the same set and lots of duplication, it would be a mix...

if interested, send me a PM and ill get started...

I will take all 243 you have of this card. http://www.ebay.com/itm/2004-04-Bow...1232222861?pt=US_Football&hash=item2eda600a8d

youmad.png

youmad.png

youmad.png

yeah, nothing like getting 243 autos for under $5 dlvd eh?

I figured you would say something about Purdue crap and that is already off to the side...did you see the 4 TStubb SPA auto lot?

I saw the T Stubb lot, 4 for $6 dlvd isn't bad at all but I'm not biting on it right now

I should be able to do lots for teams, with the exception of Packers, Cowboys, Patriots for NFL product, and LSU, Ohio State, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Oklahoma, Michigan, Iowa, Miami, Florida for college products...

Back