Emmitt Smith

bakemeister52 said:
Please PM me with what Emmitt's u have! Again very sweet collection!
Thanks again bakemeister52, I'm sorry for the long wait, I keep meaning to get to it but I have been busy with work and today was my wife's birthday. I will get to it this weekend!

dfr52 said:
Awesome collection!
Thanks so much dfr52, I have so many more Emmitt's but only decided to post pics of half my jersey collection but that is all my autos of Emmitt, I need more as you can tell, Autos I mean! LOL.

NattyBoo said:
The ones with Walter and the 2 with the shield pieces are my personal favorites.
Thanks a lot NattyBoo, I really appreciate you checking out my Emmitt collection. I love the ones with Sweetness and the Lion King (Sanders) myself. I'm trying to build up my Emmitt autos collection so if you get any let me know, THANKS!!!

:wow1: Sheesh, Thats a great collection when are the more Autos going to Fly??

I will start My Manning Collection within the next few days. I think I will be at this site for at least a year since Im back into trading and selling a little bit.

whatwild said:
:wow1: Sheesh, Thats a great collection when are the more Autos going to Fly??

I will start My Manning Collection within the next few days. I think I will be at this site for at least a year since Im back into trading and selling a little bit.

Thanks whatwild, for the nice comment and the time to look through my lil PC. I haven't been able to buy any new autos lately, they are all out of my price range at the moment. But I do have a nice Emmitt jersey card I'm waiting to get in the mail from Ebay. It's a beauty that my wife bought me. I will post a pic when it comes in.

scatcat said:
Sweet collection and now I have met one of my competitors on Ebay havent I? ;)

LOL!!! Thanks for the kind words scatcat, And yes you have now met one of your BIGGEST competitors on Ebay,LoL! I bet I have lost alot of auctions to you. Do you have a link to your Emmitt Smith Collection? I would love to see it and see what I'm up against,LoL. Do you happen to have any doubles that you may want to trade, I'm always looking for Emmitt's I don't have,weather it a base,insert,or jersey card. Let me know, and thanks for checking out my Lil Emmitt PC!:D

Very awesome Emmitt collection!!! I use to collect Emmitt when I was little but now focus on the Utah Jazz. Take a look at my bucket as I have two autos that you may need. Again sweet collection!

Newest cards added 2-16-2010

scan0007.jpg

scan0044b.jpg

scan0005.jpg

scan0116b.jpg

scan0044c.jpg
- #d/5

sweetmfnlou22 said:
LOL!!! Thanks for the kind words scatcat, And yes you have now met one of your BIGGEST competitors on Ebay,LoL! I bet I have lost alot of auctions to you. Do you have a link to your Emmitt Smith Collection? I would love to see it and see what I'm up against,LoL. Do you happen to have any doubles that you may want to trade, I'm always looking for Emmitt's I don't have,weather it a base,insert,or jersey card. Let me know, and thanks for checking out my Lil Emmitt PC!:D

No links right now. I just havent put the collection in order like this and plan on doing this one time in my life. LOL. When I get something situated, I will get back with ya. I know I have some doubles but have to get everything situated. :)

Back