Football EBAY Store Owners. Staying Open with new fees

wheeler281

Bench Warmer
the new fees that are going into place will have Ebay Stores being charged $49.99 a month just for "having your doors open". Plus an extra 2 cents listing

Are you closing up shop?

bawhahahahha epic sig wheeler... and if I had a shop I'd close er down... plenty of other places to sell sports cards w/ dealin w/ feebay

nope cant do it where else could I move stuff for the prices I get except to travel and do shows where minimum price at a good shows tables are $400 plus hotel and plane ticket. Its sucks that they raised there prices but show me another option thats gonna make me 4-6k a month sitting at home :)

probably alot of stores will close, on a side note, wheeler not sure if i agree with your sig, i haven't seen anything of big ben doing anything wrong, he is innocent until proven guilty. Anything he does will be blown out of proportion.

megabyterex said:
probably alot of stores will close, on a side note, wheeler not sure if i agree with your sig, i haven't seen anything of big ben doing anything wrong, he is innocent until proven guilty. Anything he does will be blown out of proportion.

Just being where he was mega makes him dumber.

Atrain but when you spend the same a month that is not good buisness. You are always broke LOL

wheeler im not always broke not sure where you get that Im a silver power seller :) im frugal and have to be wise with what I spend my money on now living off this since being unemployed since september. I was already on there middle store due to the fact they give me awesome reports to know where to and what to put in my store :) thanks for your concern though bro i appreciate the assumption

LOL I was just busting your stones. As they say when Salmon fishing " Fish ON!" ;)
You only spent 1400 in Feb so you are good LOL :party3:

I myself am a Top Rated Silver Powerseller and was using their "middle" store service for a time. I even have a nice badge :) for being the best to this day lol. What a crock ebay is
eBay Top-rated Sellers

self%20love.gif

Oh i know they allow a person who was booted off ebay to leave a negative before they got booted and they refused to remove it so I lost that tag.. Not sure how much better they want 4.9 on all 4 categories since they released it. There should be rules to that other fwads shouldnt be able to control our discounts or how we are viewed on ebay. F ebay but what can we do Start a new site its been done and none have ever worked near the same level

atrain2004 said:
Oh i know they allow a person who was booted off ebay to leave a negative before they got booted and they refused to remove it so I lost that tag.. Not sure how much better they want 4.9 on all 4 categories since they released it. There should be rules to that other fwads shouldnt be able to control our discounts or how we are viewed on ebay. F ebay but what can we do Start a new site its been done and none have ever worked near the same level

Yes SIR!!!!!!! I hope I live to see the day ebay brought down! Then an upstart card auction site might take shape

With the fraud they support it could happen someday :mad:

i was actually planning on opening a store this week for IP autos, but once i saw their rates were increasing i decided against it.

tikitomoka said:
i was actually planning on opening a store this week for IP autos, but once i saw their rates were increasing i decided against it.

Great market in that I just bought 4 favres. I see that part of the hobby increasing and increasing

wheeler281 said:
Great market in that I just bought 4 favres. I see that part of the hobby increasing and increasing
i've done really well selling 8x10s just in the last month or so. can't complain one bit :eek:

Back