ebAY PM'ing -

cmixer

Bench Warmer
So a dude has a $1.99 card with $3.00 shipping - it's just a #rd card of a dude from 1999 (an ex-Gator). Not worth $5.00 by any means. No one bids - so I offer $2.00 cash + a SASE shipping after the auction. Here's his response ...

"sorry, not interested. these last few lots ending tonight have been the biggest waste of my time and effort. id rather keep the card. you dont even want to pay the $3 shipping and handling on it, you wont even bid on it your so cheap. keep your two dollars."

LOL.

i asked a guy how to justify $4 shipping on a Boller :doh: he said materials, toploader, INK, time... :roll: yeah, umm i do all that crap for $2.50 :doh:

needless to say, not paying $6+ Dlvd on a Boller /92 when i got a 1/1 for $8

i asked a guy how to justify $4 shipping on a Boller :doh: he said materials, toploader, INK, time... :roll: yeah, umm i do all that crap for $2.50 :doh:

needless to say, not paying $6+ Dlvd on a Boller /92 when i got a 1/1 for $8

I think you are talking about a seller I'm contemplating buying two cards from. Can't get past the $4 shipping though...

Typically idiot seller who does not understand the dynamics of business and financial transactions... They are rampant on eBay! (Because it is the place where fortunes are made...........by eBay!)

Back