easiest flip ill ever do - DONE

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
:shock:

ok, so this was FREE with eBay Bucks from last quarter BUT, ill turn this out like you wont believe...

im 99% sure i can do a 1 card flip :shock:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170428681008&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

yes...there is 1 card that should pay for the lot...see if you have the time to figure it out...

some already know, because i told them about it and requested them not to bid...hopefully its here by next weekend :pray:

I don't have that kind of time......just tell me who it is.....nice pick up btw.....109 rookies for pennies each is awesome!!!

he is good....he does his research.....I am always about a week too late....

i wouldnt call what i do 'research' because its not boring stuff i get graded on, though im profitable most of the time, i do have some failures (see kyle boller), but since i quit just playing the field and focus on a niche in the market i am almost perfect (see exquisite holdings)...but when i buy something simply to flip it out (by purchasing a lot no singles) i WILL flip it...

some folks kick themself for 'selling early' but profit is profit, for all the guys who have success there are 3 or 4 guys who flop...some folks (mainly the kids at topps boards) dont understand that making $0.25 on a card is good after fees...yes its a 'grind' to buy cheap and sell cheap, but you saw what i did with $300, and you can see what Fudge is doing with $100...its not about hitting one out of the park, its about hitting one every time you are up...occasionally you will get a homer, but its making contact that is key

i wouldnt call what i do 'research' because its not boring stuff i get graded on, though im profitable most of the time, i do have some failures (see kyle boller), but since i quit just playing the field and focus on a niche in the market i am almost perfect (see exquisite holdings)...but when i buy something simply to flip it out (by purchasing a lot no singles) i WILL flip it...

some folks kick themself for 'selling early' but profit is profit, for all the guys who have success there are 3 or 4 guys who flop...some folks (mainly the kids at topps boards) dont understand that making $0.25 on a card is good after fees...yes its a 'grind' to buy cheap and sell cheap, but you saw what i did with $300, and you can see what Fudge is doing with $100...its not about hitting one out of the park, its about hitting one every time you are up...occasionally you will get a homer, but its making contact that is key

Exactly.

Back