just ordered more blasters

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
well I had fewer multisize toploaders than I thought, so I went ahead and placed another supplies and blasters order through dacw

heres the damage
10 boxes 130pt
5 boxes 180pt
10 boxes 100pt
10 boxes 75pt

20 blasters of 2012 Panini American Heroes and Legends Blasters, 1 hit per blaster, its Olympians, Athletes, Tuskegee Airmen, Presidents, and Astronauts...I opened 10 of these last week and really liked them, I think I can turn a profit on them based on how things sell, so once I get another promo ill see if I am right on that...

then my FREE gift of 2 blasters of 2011 UD Texas, no clue how those are, guess ill find out Thursday...

pretty ugly when I spent $425 on DACW in the past week...I shouldn't need cases for at least 6 weeks id guess, as I just cracked my fresh case of regular toploaders...

hopefully I can pull a Soccer Auto out of those boxes, Alex Morgan sells well...plus I should be able to make a base set, I didn't get too far in with my attempt over the weekend, I was missing several cards out of the first 25...the rest ill do up by player for $0.99 with the exception of a few that ill have at $1.99, and then the Soccer Inserts, Astronaut Inserts sell pretty well, get 1-2 of each per blaster, they sell for $1 - $10 each, then the 20 hits that will go for $3-$45 each depending on who I hit, and if I hit an auto it only gets better...

You must go through a ton of supplies! I guess that's a sign of good business, though, so congrats on that. I've still been unable to find a suitable lot, though I have been looking. I'll get there, eventually. :LOL:

last year I went through 4000 regular toploaders, already gone through 1000 this year, I suppose its a good gauge on how im doing since I don't out of pocket anything...going to slow down on buying until next promo as im just over $100 in paypal now, but I wont have to order any supplies for awhile...I still have a couple hundred team bags, ill be set on toploaders for awhile, and I just bought 2000 penny sleeves last week...just sucks that dacw no longer sells storage boxes, I wanted to get a couple 2 and 3 row boxes, but they don't do those any more...

Back