Donte Stallworth is going to be charged

Bad decision to drive intoxicated. Though if the guy was in the middle of the street, I don't want to say he deserves it, but he put himself at risk. I have nearly hit a handful people (overtime) because this one area between my house and high school, people would walk across the 5 lane road all the time.

This is going to be a good test of Goodell's "slam the door" policy. As in, if the door is not slammed on this jackass ever... and I mean EVER playing another game in the NFL, then the hell with him. I understand that he's been a bit handcuffed (har har) about doing anything until the official report came out, but now it has, so... *tapping foot* I'm waiting...

Bye Bye Stallworthless.....

OK i'm a bit confused though. reading the article on CNN he said he had time to flash his headlights and honk his horn before hitting the guy that wasn't in the cross walk.

wouldn't it make more sense, if you had that time to do all that, to hit the brakes before hitting the guy??? that is just gonna prove his BAC a little more cause his reflexes were slow.

i'm sorry the guy died but i've seen it happen here in town. city vehicles are targets for people jaywalking, they get hit, and it's our fault cause we are in a city vehicle, and they sue and get millions of bucks.

he's gonna get sued by the family for millions of bucks, cause he has the money, and he will never play ball again

If Stallworth is smart, he makes sure that his Florida residence is his official one so they cannot take his house in a civil suit

u have to be a resident or they can take your house??

If you are a Florida resident, they can collect some stuff in a civil suit, but they cannot take your house and some other assets. That is why OJ made his official residence in Florida and his Cali home was auctioned off. To my understanding, he still owes money to the Brown family

Back