Donruss Redemptions and some other stuff

vetsgt02

Bench Warmer
Well the mail box was full and I even had a note to go pick something up from the post office on Monday ( I know what it is but I am going to wait to show you guys when I get it Monday, a little hint though Dodger Fans will love it).

First up my Donruss Doucet Redemption's:

Contenders Doucet SP
doucetcontendersSP.jpg

National Treasures Doucet /99
doucettreasures99.jpg

National Treasures GOLD 25/25 (that's right they sent me number 25/25) :cheers:
doucet2525.jpg

Back of the GOLD
doucet2525back.jpg

Now for the best of the best some early prospect cards of a kid that is really having a great season (rumor has it he is working very hard to convert to catcher for next season)

NEOTBALL2009.jpg

Game Ticket:
NEOTBALL2009ticket.jpg

Superb Doucets but that Dodgers RC is the priceless one. Rumours over here that he is likely to break through this year. Any truth in that?

Superb Doucets but that Dodgers RC is the priceless one. Rumours over here that he is likely to break through this year. Any truth in that?

Could be he is pretty good and as recently found some power in his swing. I am seeing some week spots in the Dodgers line-up so he might get brought up for a cup of tea some time this season :)

I really like that NT one.

Also, heard Bain strikes out more than Adam Dunn and Ryan Howard combined :doh: :doh: :doh:

I really like that NT one.

Also, heard Bain strikes out more than Adam Dunn and Ryan Howard combined :doh: :doh: :doh:

LOL actually we took the T from him and he either gets a ht or we call it a strike out. Since we did that he has done alot better!!

The Doucets are alright, but that Bain RC is on fire!! Have you seen his prices on ebay? I heard you know the guy, Do you know if Mr. Bain does TTM autographs?

thanks everyone!! Also yes I heard he sign TTM :) I just bought a training DVD for catchers I played catcher butthought the video might help. He just out of the blue decided that is the only place he wants to play. Next season they have to try out for their positions so we are working on him now so he will get the spot for sure. I am just glad he like playing I was so afraid he would hate it. It looks like he might make AllStars this year and if so we will put him in a travling league.

thanks everyone!! Also yes I heard he sign TTM :) I just bought a training DVD for catchers I played catcher butthought the video might help. He just out of the blue decided that is the only place he wants to play. Next season they have to try out for their positions so we are working on him now so he will get the spot for sure. I am just glad he like playing I was so afraid he would hate it. It looks like he might make AllStars this year and if so we will put him in a travling league.

good to hear he's doing good.....wish I didn't have an anger issue or I think I would have done well in baseball as a kid and maybe even continued to play in my teens.....apparently, after being hit by a pitch......it's frowned upon if you pick the ball up and try to hit the pitcher back:doh:

Back