Donruss/Panini Replacement

ND Zibby

Bench Warmer
Sent in a Mendenhall Jumbo Prime Patch Auto /25......waited 4 months and asked for a replacement....Got this card in return....

scan0001-11.jpg

I'm not sure I am happy with the replacement since it does not have any Patch and is not a Auto/Patch/RC....I also know that the Mendenhall books and sells better than this card does....I'm waiting for a reply to my email to them.....I also have a C.Johnson Jumbo Prime Patch Auto RC /99 waiting for redemption with them that I am still waiting on....I'm afraid to ask for a replacement on that one.

They will let you have a random replacement one time is what they told me last year. So if your relacement for the replacement sucks. Tuff s**t.

Last edited by a moderator:
not numbered?...thats odd, real odd...

NT serial numbers about everything i thought...

i also thought it was a nice card...had not idea mendy sold that well or da coach sold that bad...

maybe its one of those cards they had for the 'we screwed up' and they dont want people to know how many times it happened

not numbered?...thats odd, real odd...

NT serial numbers about everything i thought...

i also thought it was a nice card...had not idea mendy sold that well or da coach sold that bad...

maybe its one of those cards they had for the 'we screwed up' and they dont want people to know how many times it happened

The Ditka is /26, but he has a Cowboys one /26 also ... so acually it's /52

Back