Dolphins cards wanted

huckler731

Bench Warmer
These are my only football wants:
Davone Bess (all cards)
Ted Ginn (all cards except single-color GU)
John Beck (all cards except common sticker autos and single-color GU)
Chad Pennington (RC autos, serial numbered RCs, or Dolphins uniform)
Anthony Fasano (RC autos, serial numbered RCs, or Dolphins uniform)
Patrick Cobbs (all cards)
Greg Camarillo (#162 in 2008 Score and Score Select sets/subsets are his only cards)

Please check the trade list and bucket links in my signature first. Then, when you post, tell me what you want from my trade lists or bucket. If I have nothing you need, please do not waste my time or your time by posting.

It seems that you want alot more than what you have for trade! I'm sorry but your sarcasim leaves alot to be "IGNORED". Don't waste our time either with nothing in your bucket for what seems to be alot of needs on your end!

I'm sorry you feel that way, but people have repeatedly not read my posts. I have received offers of players I do not collect. I have received proposals like trading a few inserts of my players for an auto I have. I prefer to be clear in my post based on past offers so as not to waste anybody's time. If you don't like what's in my bucket, that is fine. Have a great New Year.

I'm interested in the Beck SP Authentic auto patch and the LCM Freshman Fabric. I don't have much, but let me know if you see anything in my bucket. I have a Tashard Choice auto patch /270 scanned in my PC I could trade.

huckler731 said:
I'm interested in the Beck SP Authentic auto patch and the LCM Freshman Fabric. I don't have much, but let me know if you see anything in my bucket. I have a Tashard Choice auto patch /270 scanned in my PC I could trade.

sorry did not see anything i could use thanks anyway

Back