deimos passing it onto the next generation...

sliqwill

Prospect
Transactions: 1
so what were some of your favorite pulls as a kid?

i know some of you were before the insert era and all...

some things i remember being quite excited about, 1989 Fleer Billy Ripken FF from the JL Gas Station in Sandwich IL...i would give my dad a back rub for $3 an hour to get packs...

another classic pull was a 1990 Pro Set II Santa Claus, pulled it from Bud's Gas Station in Somonauk with my allowance money...it was dark in the van when we were driving home and i saw it and was VERY happy

Box of '96 UD football in '99 @ Kmart in Virginia, MN was $19.99. I pretended I was Don West (the former Shop @ Home guy for sports collectibles) and was rambling (I was 18 at the time :wall: ) about gonna pull a GAME JERSEY !!!!

Well, I did :shock: 1:2500 Brunell. Long gone, but I was effin' stoked then to get that since he was one of my favorite players and always will be.

those guys were such tools...amusing to watch, but complete garbage they were talking up...

in this deal you will get 1988 Topps Baseball, this product is almost 20 years old, do you know how hard it is to find this stuff?...plus you will get a 1991 Dennys Upper Deck Hologram set, a 1991 Score Baseball set, a Kmart Exclusives 1987 Fleer All Stars set, a box of 1993 Upper Deck Football...

dude opens some packs...I got a Tommy Lasorda, this card is worth a ton, look at these players, great design....

also in this lot you will get a PGDLKRA 10 Lebron James ROOKIE CARD

Pulled a 1992 Bench Morgan Upper Deck auto from a box bought at Sam's. Still have it.

Also pulled a Shaq Refractor from the inaugural Finest basketball set while on choir tour in junior high. I think I was in Baltimore. Sold it many years ago. Wish I still had it.

i never really got nothing too big when i was a kid, i do fondly remember pulling those hard to get holograms out of x-men cards!

Dude it was all about the Garbage Pail kids I busted so many packs back in the day......God I loved those and every card unless a duplicate was awesome.

Back