Dear New York Jets:

T.J.

Bench Warmer
Draft this guy. Please.

Taking out Jake Long, Mike Hart, and Chad Henne....on the same play.

07-11-17-FB-0865.jpg

My Jets board is like so:

1. Darren McFadden
2. Chris Long
3. Vernon Gholston

If we end up with one of those 3, consider me a happy camper.

A top-5 pick should ensure the Jets of nabbing one of those three.

Chris Long is No. 1 on my Rams' board right now.

A top-5 pick should ensure the Jets of nabbing one of those three.

Chris Long is No. 1 on my Rams' board right now.

I saw a Rams board and some guy was calling Leonard a bust already. Made me cry.

Rams need some interior o-line help in the middle rounds thats for damn sure.

I saw a Rams board and some guy was calling Leonard a bust already. Made me cry.

Rams need some interior o-line help in the middle rounds thats for damn sure.
Leonard definitely isn't a bust. He's perfect for the H-Back position, IMO. I never really liked him as the true No. 2 back behind Jackson. In hindsight, the Rams probably would have been better off drafting someone else, but Leonard was still a solid pick.

Health is a big concern with the O-Line. Setterstrom is solid, but he's hurt and Incognito can be a Pro Bowl-caliber player, if he could keep his cool and stay healthy.

That being said, O-Line depth needs to be addressed through the draft; there's no doubt about that.

Leonard definitely isn't a bust. He's perfect for the H-Back position, IMO. I never really liked him as the true No. 2 back behind Jackson. In hindsight, the Rams probably would have been better off drafting someone else, but Leonard was still a solid pick.

Health is a big concern with the O-Line. Setterstrom is solid, but he's hurt and Incognito can be a Pro Bowl-caliber player, if he could keep his cool and stay healthy.

That being said, O-Line depth needs to be addressed through the draft; there's no doubt about that.

McCariens and a 3rd rounder for Leonard? ;)

McCariens and a 3rd rounder for Leonard? ;)
lol, no thanks.

My Rams' Board:

1. DE Chris Long, Virginia
2. DE Vernon Gholston, Ohio St.
3. S Kenny Phillips, Miami (FL)
4. DE Calais Campbell, Miami (FL)
t-5. OT Jake Long, Michigan
t-5. OT Ryan Clady, Boise St.

Clady is underrated and I think he'll ultimately be better than Jake Long. Just my opinion.

lol, no thanks.

My Rams' Board:

1. DE Chris Long, Virginia
2. DE Vernon Gholston, Ohio St.
3. S Kenny Phillips, Miami (FL)
4. DE Calais Campbell, Miami (FL)
t-5. OT Jake Long, Michigan
t-5. OT Ryan Clady, Boise St.

Clady is underrated and I think he'll ultimately be better than Jake Long. Just my opinion.

I like Campbell to the Rams IMO.

I like Campbell to the Rams IMO.
I did at the beginning of the year, but Campbell hasn't played too well this season. He's no longer a sure-fire top-5 pick, so I could see him returning to school to re-establish himself.

I definitely wouldn't be opposed to drafting a guy who compares favorably to Julius Peppers, though. :)

Back