Damaged Lettermen card...what to do?!?

Da_Fish

Bench Warmer
This card was just pulled from a box of 2008 Leaf Limited and the bottom of the card has crimp marks on the front and back. I'm going to contact Donruss/Playoff, but I was wondering what the odds will be of me getting a Westbrook Lettermen card back since it is a low numbered card and with the whole Panini deal thingy. Looks like the marks are hard to see in the scan, but they are there, trust me!! Anywho, here's the card:

mr16001.jpg

Hate to hear that, and more than likely they will try to repace with whatever they have available if no Westbrooks are in stock. Just try to make sure you get something fair in value and that you like.
Nice looking card too

I already opened a request form though the Donruss website, so I'm just waiting to hear what they say. Hopefully, if it can't be replaced, someone out there isn't trying to spell W-E-S-T-B-R-O-O-K, guess they would have to settle on W-E-S-T-B-R-O-K.

TROY

wow that ***** I would be furious since I collect Eagles and that is a nice card the odds that they give you a westbrook back are slim to none unless they kept X amount of them for this instance to take that out of circulation and put one back in I have heard of it but not likely. Nice looking card hope they give you a desean jackson back at least LOL

Back