Dale Earnhardt Jr Fans...Must Have!

ranbethscards

NASCAR products are back baby!!!!! oh yeah!
Dale Earnhardt Jr 2010 Element Flagship Performers "18 Wins" Race-Used Flag (Black) #07/10 - No BV.

The Race-Used Flag (Black) Numbered out of 20 Version has a BV of $80.00, increasing in value due to Dale Jr's win at Michigan back in June. I would suggest a BV of $110.00 on the #/10 version.

I am looking for NASCAR in trade. I will look at Detroit Lions Football and Detroit Tigers Baseball. Sorry, NOT interested in looking at hockey, basketball or any buckets or list that do not include NASCAR, Detroit Lions or Tigers.

PLEASE read the following:

- My trade value on this is $110.00

- I will check buckets and list, but please have NASCAR, Detroit Lions or Detroit Tigers available.

- I will NOT trade for base or inserts.

- I will trade for multiple cards, but am NOT interested in Burning Rubber, Cool Threads, Hot Treads, or anything to do with shoes or hats, unless they are multi-colored, or Autographs of no-name drivers.

Shoot me a PM or post here. Thanks!

dalejr18.jpg

Randy, when are you going to break down and trade it to me for a lot of crappy cards? :p Haha, j/k, j/k, really wish I had somthing for it but I dont think I could come up with $110 in expendable NASCAR, lol.

2010 PP autographs Kasey Kahne
2010 Premium Signatures Michael Waltrip
2006 Wheels Flag Chasers Kevin Harvick Green Flag /110
2009 Battle Armor David Regan /210 Lv 2

That would be about the best offer I could make without loosing 2 major PC pieces or offering up cards I originally got from you, LOL. I think thats around $110 unless the kahne lost some bv since I had you check it, lol. Like I said I probably cant come up with a good trade for ya, just crappy cards, hahaha!

Back