Custom cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
what sort of card stock do you print these on when YOU make them for yourself? or do you print them on "stickers" and then put them on ard stock?

Also... can you do them with ANY pic? I might want a somethign a littel special :)

i print them on a thick card stock, but you can do all sorts of stuff with em. i could try somethin else, watcha got?

yeah i need some help with that too if you could do it for a few cards with me ill send ya paypal for shipping or what not I just dont think i have the equipment to make these cards

let me think about that and ill get back to ya i need to pull a few addresses then ill pm you with the names of the guys and we will work it out from there ill get back to you within the next week. cool bro?

thanks bro there are a few players i want to send out a few of them may be hard to get pics of one off the top of my head is bill bergey

haha both are names are chris i thought u were talking to me i was like pm sent for what and thanks what did I do LOL

tiki- do you think you could make me one of just the texas rangers logo, and put Texas Rangers Alumni in where the name goes?

Please let me know thanks!

rangers.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back