cowboyzqna

Status
Not open for further replies.
really man you are letting it get to you. For Gods sakes he said cheesy dick.
Not a real big "eff up"

That whole statement above did not disprove one thing at the end of the day. You let "retards" go then as soon a BRAD guy toes the line Whamo.

Even if it was a crats guy i would have edited it out and pm'ed him.

You still fail to see my point. I think its bullshit they all teamed up on someone because he wanted free stuff. And if I was being attacked, your damn right I would say something back.

They should have left the noob alone and respect the fact other people see their bullshit.

Its not getting to me, I was stating my point. I'll still get some booty tonight and eat me a bad *** dinner that my wife is making.

I was just trying to prove my point.

The point to me is I believe you overreacted regardless of what member. You picked and chose what to enforce and what not to based on who it was. Then you try and give him a 30 day...Really 30 days?

However what is done is done.

Maybe we should just squash the BRAD thread. I am all for it.

The 30 days? lol you think I didn't know Adam would change it? Besides, I would have lifted it after a few days anyways.

I just think its EFFED up that they think they have the right to team up on someone who asks for free stuff.

They don't, and they won't.

I'll close the thread so this is over.. Howard, just make sure they know to keep their bullshit in their thread. That's their place for it.

wheeler281 said:
The point to me is I believe you overreacted regardless of what member. You picked and chose what to enforce and what not to based on who it was. Then you try and give him a 30 day...Really 30 days?

However what is done is done.

Maybe we should just squash the BRAD thread. I am all for it.

really? because they are on another forum, or because you have grown tired as well?

Ground Support said:
I'll close the thread so this is over.. Howard, just make sure they know to keep their bullshit in their thread. That's their place for it.

Pretty sure they know that. Just make sure we are consistent across the board as well

ac-n-mike said:
really? because they are on another forum, or because you have grown tired as well?

Only Chad is on another forum. I am growing tired too..

In all reality the 2 threads by the crats and brad members should be in open forum. If you look at most all those members they very seldom venture out of those threads.

A ton of newbies would like to commentin both but sure they feel awkward.
Like the crats with the BCS game thread(great idea) but if in open "football" chat area would get more replies down the road.

Same as the Brad palyoff weekend thread.

Newbies just feel "new"I think and do not want to post because they might not feel like one fo the guys

Listen i supposrt Josh's decision regardless. We all do not have to agree on everything

Ground Support said:
You still fail to see my point. I think its bullshit they all teamed up on someone because he wanted free stuff. And if I was being attacked, your damn right I would say something back.

They should have left the noob alone and respect the fact other people see their bullshit.

Its not getting to me, I was stating my point. I'll still get some booty tonight and eat me a bad *** dinner that my wife is making.
I was just trying to prove my point.

what the **** does this have to do with anything?

also, I'm not sure who all is in BRAD and who isn't, but only 3 guys with the BRAD avatar said anything in there. It was other members acting up first... should they be suspended?

honestly to me, as soon as the thread took a dive it shoulda been locked, deleted whatever. actually I think it shoulda been closed with someone asking for free ****, b/c that's ridiculous. Try that on some other sites and see how it goes over

If I would have saw the thread earlier, it would have been locked well before..

I know posts were made in both Crats and BRAD's forum talking about the kid wanting free ****.. Which got more people involved..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back