cowboyzqna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ground Support

Bench Warmer
Not going to have members calling new members dick cheeses and telling them to give up on life..

I don't care what goes on in the BRAD forum to a certain point.. But as soon as they take their bullshit out of that forum, it's game on..

yea 3 day ban .... (warning etc) they know better than to bring the smack talk and language out of B.R.A.D. lol

which should have been done as well...

clearly ...

also him busting out and calling people retards before... i think... anyone called him anything... i think LOL

stupid *** **** man... The site is trying to gain new members and it doesn't matter what that guy wanted... Its the fact that everyone can see all these members dogging out this new member...

it's done.... let him serve the suspension.... and we will move on...

he wasnt the only one bashing him... just chose a poor uh description with CHEESE DICK lol lol

dick cheese probably crossed the line, but c'mon.... that op really fit the description of dick cheese.

he asked for free cards, people laughed, then he called them all retards... I actually think that's worse.

ewilkens said:
dick cheese probably crossed the line, but c'mon.... that op really fit the description of dick cheese.

he asked for free cards, people laughed, then he called them all retards... I actually think that's worse.

:party3:

The point that everyone is missing that they all treated this guy like **** in the open forum for all to see.

Not what we need when we are losing members and activity..

I understand that the guy was asking for free ****, but he was attacked by alot of members, so of course he is going to fight back.

If these BRAD guys where such "GOOD MEMBERS" they would had left the noobie alone and not said ****.

I'd like to know the PRO's to having these guys on our site.. Because other then Howard being here, I don't see any. All they do is *****, and start ****.. A few do start trade/sale threads from time to time...

actually i think they normally bust on each other. Their traffic and posting is valuable to the site. I mean if they want to venture outside thread maybe this is not the place for them. Freedomcardboard you can bust on people.

Zach brings way more in posting and repautation then a 14 yr old asking for free **** that just joined with 20 useless posts that will never trade. Other may have seen that but others totally agreed with his stance as well..

He did not drop an f bomb or anything at the end of they day. I would not have been so harsh.

Where is your ban button in your avatar :)

At the end of the day traffic and posting is what make a site valuable to any buyer not trades

it's done.... lets just sqauash this.... we dont have a **** OFF NOOB smiley...

maybe we should get one lol ;) kidding !

I will squash this, but I can also disprove this statement.

Zach brings way more in posting and repautation then a 14 yr old asking for free **** that just joined with 20 useless posts that will never trade. Other may have seen that but others totally agreed with his stance as well..

I was thinking about asking The Stadium (A Huge Card Shop/Beckett Online Card Shop) to help us out by letting me post fliers and what not.. Scott is a Damn good guy, and I know he has a lot of sportscard customers by the amount of wax he sells.

I know if Scott saw that thread, it would be a no go.. Because he isn't going to send his customers to site where people treated like that. Regardless what the kid was asking for.

There is a place for their bullshit, and that place is in their forum. And the high post counts? 98% happen in the BRAD forum, so the discussion threads/trade threads don't get posted in by BRAD.

As for the trading, I bet I can go back in look and I can't find 25 trade threads in the last year created by BRAD members.. I know Haze had a good one a few weeks back..

So their value to the site IMO, is very small. I simply don't see it.

So it's not about the 14 year old boy who will never trade on here, its about who sees it. I promise you, people who arent complete assholes saw it, and thought wow.. Look at how these guys are treating that kid.

End of Rant until the next eff up by a BRAD member..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back