Cool pull from a fathers day pack

Krusin

retired hippie
Busted some Panini & got some Fathers Day pack freebies. One of the cooler pulls was the card below. I believe they are called Cracked Ice & this one's a Rookie & the card has part of a NFL Shield, it's not numbered. Thought it worth thought it worth a S&T.

Players name is Walter Powell & it show him with the Cardinals.

Wow, sick pull Bud! I've never seen an NFL shield piece in person let alone pulled one. Honestly never heard of Walter Powell, but still a sweet hit nonetheless. Congrats!

I don't know why stuff like that isn't serial numbered, and then you will get some 1/1 that has a plain swatch...

I don't know why stuff like that isn't serial numbered, and then you will get some 1/1 that has a plain swatch...
I agree. I know in the early years of GU stuff they didn't serial number much, and then when they started to the first few editions had the numbering hand written (which now days makes one question the legitimacy of something). I have had several hits from various group box breaks that were out and out cool cards, but NOT SERIAL NUMBERED and I thought they should be, meanwhile the funky colored parallel insert is numbered to /25?

Back