Contest!!! Winner gets Thurman Thomas Classics Auto!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we haven't had too many contests lately, I was updating my "My Collections" page, and got an idea for one. Winner will receive this card:

ThomasT05ClassicsAuto50.jpg

#/50

All you have to do is determine out of each pairing, which collection has the higher book value according to Beckett (keep in mind that, for instance, with my Hester collection, there are a lot of N/A's due to scarcity). First person to post with all five correct answers wins the above card. Any edited posts will be automatically disqualified.

Here are the pairings, you pick which collection in each pairing has the higher book value according to Beckett:

1. Brandon Lloyd v. Dee Brown [BRANDON LlOYD]
2. Devin Hester v. Kurt Kittner [HESTER]
3. Jeff George v. Robert Holcombe [HOLCOMBE]
4. Ken Dilger v. Kevin Hardy [Hardy]
5. Rashied Davis v. Simeon Rice [Rice]

Good luck, and only one post per person, and there will only be one winner, so first to get all five wins!

Thanks for the contest sure is a cool card to give away. Later mike Thanks:salut::salut:

6. Tigers > White Sox

You see Richar today? Grand Slam, better get that bat! ;)

Sadly it is true, though, most teams > White Sox this year.

Yeah, saw the slam, perhaps I shall!

And so far, nobody's gotten it right, though one person had all but one. If nobody gets it by the end of the weekend, I'll just take whoever had four right and figure out a way to determine the winner from there.

Since we haven't had too many contests lately, I was updating my "My Collections" page, and got an idea for one. Winner will receive this card:

ThomasT05ClassicsAuto50.jpg

#/50

All you have to do is determine out of each pairing, which collection has the higher book value according to Beckett (keep in mind that, for instance, with my Hester collection, there are a lot of N/A's due to scarcity). First person to post with all five correct answers wins the above card. Any edited posts will be automatically disqualified.

Here are the pairings, you pick which collection in each pairing has the higher book value according to Beckett:

1. Brandon Lloyd v. Dee Brown
2. Devin Hester v. Kurt Kittner
3. Jeff George v. Robert Holcombe
4. Ken Dilger v. Kevin Hardy
5. Rashied Davis v. Simeon Rice

Good luck, and only one post per person, and there will only be one winner, so first to get all five wins!

Dee Brown
Devin Hester
Robert Holcombe
Ken Dilger
Simeon Rice

Dee Brown
Devin Hester
Robert Holcombe
Ken Dilger
Simeon Rice

DING DING DING, We have ourselves a winner!!

Best part is for Robert Holcombe I have 5 cards valued at $23.30, and for Jeff George I have 33 cards valued at a whopping $14.70.

Chadjasksonfan - pm me with your address, I'll get the Thurman Thomas out to you on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back