CONTEST: NBA Trivia--WIN A BOX!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeChuck said:
Fudgesticks! Stupid non-loophole. ;) So what happens if no one comes up with the right answers?

SOMEONE is bound to come up wiht the answers LOL

so far it doesnt look like ANYONE got the following questions WRONG

1. ROBERT PARISH
2. LEN BIAS
3. DENNIS RODMAN
5. BOB PETTIT
6. FORT WAYNE
7. JOHN AMAECHI
12. JOHNNY KERR
13. LLOYD B FREE
15. DAVE DEBUSSCHERE

BUT there were incorrect answers given to the other 6 questions.

SOME got them right and SOME got them wrong....but NO ONE has gotten them ALL right just yet...

picking up the box today...PRIZE WILL BE ANNOUNCED TONIGHT!

LETS HOPE WE HAVE A WINNER BY THEN!!!

dconn315 said:
oh sorry, what are you going to do

trying to help someone cheat on the contest was just not a cool thing to do....:cool: I HOPE no one attempted to contact you, BUT even if they did, it seems as if you had the incorrect answers anyway ...so you would not have been much help to them :rolleyes:

TribeBuckeyeFan said:
Hey, if they don't care....it seems the 12 of us that enter care more about the site and deserve a second shot. :D

even IF I decided to give the current participants another shot , you were DQ'd ;) sorry my friend...BUT you are very persistant I WILL give you that!

I wasn't DQ'd. The 12 of us care, I think we should get a 2nd shot, or just give the box to the closest (unless it wasn't me, than we should guess again :))

#11 Roy Williams said:
I wasn't DQ'd. The 12 of us care, I think we should get a 2nd shot, or just give the box to the closest (unless it wasn't me, than we should guess again :))

HEY ...PM me the answer to the question that you missed...I want to see IF you do indeed know it ;) ...just for fun of course...MAYBE a consilation prize in the future for you LOL

i wanna take a shot but i havent gotten verified yet and im not sure why
but i have a question since ur a moderator.
on the application it says u need 15 positive feedbacks
is that from this site or any card site?

thanks
chris

kobemcgrady124 said:
i wanna take a shot but i havent gotten verified yet and im not sure why
but i have a question since ur a moderator.
on the application it says u need 15 positive feedbacks
is that from this site or any card site?

thanks
chris

you dont have ANY other site information listed in your profile....IF you have applied to be VERIFIED the ONLY feedback YOU have available is here on FREAKS...so THAT is all we have to check...COMPLETELY fill in your profile and reapply IF you feel you have the feedback or references. GOOD LUCK on the contest if/when you get Verified!

it says i have to wait 1-2 weeks
i didnt see thecardboardvillage on it and i have like over 60 positive feedback on that
dang it i wanted to give this a shot too

thanks for letting me kno ac-n-mike

kobemcgrady124 said:
it says i have to wait 1-2 weeks
i didnt see thecardboardvillage on it and i have like over 60 positive feedback on that
dang it i wanted to give this a shot too

thanks for letting me kno ac-n-mike

you have to wait 1-2 weeks for what? to reapply? not necessary just FILL in your PROFILE I take care of the APPLICATIONS so I will see it...add as muhc information as possible...thanks and good luck

EDIT: your Application is still PENDING becaue you need more information I just checked..ALL we show for you is feedback from SCFREAKS, do you use ebay or anything? let me know via PM asap and again just FILL in your PROFILE! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back