CONTEST: NBA Trivia--WIN A BOX!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first step to ALL things in life....READ THE RULES ;)

and YES JOSH I am cruel ;)....BUT it's a for FREE BOX!!!

bballcardheaven said:
But I did all of that verified trader stuff like a couple months ago.

you have a MSF tag...tough to get VERIFIED with that hanging over you...

JUST because you APPLY doesnt mean you get Verified
There IS actual criteria to meet to be accepted...

sorry looks like this is not the contest for you

HOWEVER you should still trade and get your MSF status cleared up for future contests and it does make it easier to complete future trades

The MSF is not my fault at all. I sent out a package w/ dc and it was marked as RTS online. I got the package none less than 3 weeks later, at that point I was already being marked as a bad trader. So it wasnt my fault at all, it was the post offices.

bballcardheaven said:
The MSF is not my fault at all. I sent out a package w/ dc and it was marked as RTS online. I got the package none less than 3 weeks later, at that point I was already being marked as a bad trader. So it wasnt my fault at all, it was the post offices.

that is a discussion for a thread OTHER THAN this one. I'm sure you were not given a MSF tag just because. I am sure that the moderator that issued it had valid reason....and I am sure gave you ample time to respond to any problems.

Once again...THANKS for wanting to participate, BUT this contest is for our VERIFIED TRADERS ONLY :)

TribeBuckeyeFan said:
Can I pm you my answers since I'm not sure I will be home tonight?

no....sorry the whole idea is to get people on the site.....meet up and trade etc....(besides I think 50 other people have already PMed me the answers hoping I would "wave" the rules for them...SORRY guys it's not happening ;) )

dconn315 said:
am i good for this

sorry, but it appears that you are NOT a Verified Trader IF you can APPLY and get accepted before the deadline then YES you will be "GOOD FOR THIS"

canesfan2011 said:
Can we team up with a mod as long as we are the ones to actually post the answers?

NO, absolutly NO mods in this contest....I would like to think that the mods would NOT help you since it IS a rule LOL :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back