CONTEST: NBA Trivia--WIN A BOX!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAH YEAH YEAH finally someone gets it! Well done Hornsfan :D

What does that mean? 0 lines on a basketball? Does the NBA use a different ball or what?

technically there are no lines

A line is defined as a line segment with no endpoints, and there can not be a curve. So the "lines" on the ball can not technically be called a line.

Johan Santana #57 said:
technically there are no lines

A line is defined as a line segment with no endpoints, and there can not be a curve. So the "lines" on the ball can not technically be called a line.

LMAO always keep a dictionary handy boys and girls :D

it's just a question that makes you THINK..its a FREE box it's NOT going to be a GIVE ME contest LOL THANKS AGAIN FOR PARTICIPATING!

dont you learn about lines,line segments etc in EARLY grade school grade math? lol Along with circles, and squares, and triangles etc...

ac-n-mike said:
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!! FINALLY PROOF THAT I AM NOT CHEATING PEOPLE AND THAT SOMEONE ACTUALLY CAN GET THESE ALL CORRECT!

GOOD FOR YOU MAN! YOUR BOX WILL SHIP TODAY OR MONDAY AT THE LATEST...ONE THING...you must break the box LIVE for us here on the site ok?

THANKS AGAIN FOR PLAYING AND WAY TO GO FREAK!!!!

haslem & marquis daniel is correct for #4?

Orlando_Magic said:
Ya ,I thought it was 4.Larry Stewart, Matt Maloney too ,but guess not....

Congrats hornsfan , though Im an aggie fan....

Did Larry Stewart & Matt Maloney ever get drafted?? NO!

Larry Stewart BIO

Matt Maloney BIO

and Larry was in 2nd team for 91-92 season, maloney was in 2nd team for 96-97.
History of NBA All Rookie Teams
Haslem & daniels.. 2002?

I understand how all of us wanted to see a winner for this contest & are so happy to see whats inside the box now.. but I think we need to get it straight before we all forget.

I just found a site that has a bunch of trivia questions and they had a exact same question with answer haslem & daniels.. so if ac-n-mike got his answer from that site, I think you should give it a second look!

ok guys...the CONTEST IS OVER...PERIOD....I thank you for this information and while LATE it appears that it is correct...HOWEVER the site that you talked about late in your post IS where I got that particular answer...

so it appears that their trivia AND answers were incorrect

SO, to be fair...IF this question was COMPLETELY thrown out...HORNSFAN is still the winner...as he would STILL be the ONLY person to get all 14 of the remaining questions correct...

THANKS for your information it IS greatly appreciated...I will send you something for your FINE research....BUT again..the contest IS over and HORNSFAN STILL is the winner!

THANKS AGAIN TO ALL THAT PARTICIPATED!

History of the NBA - Fun Facts, Questions, Answers, Information

Whoa, whoa, whoa..

IF you have a contest that involves a box as a prize, you can pick whatever answer choices you want. Maybe because Maloney and Stewart played for the CBL before the NBA? Don't know. But, the contest is over, and has been won by Hornsfan. Enough with the *****ing! HE made the contest, HE rules the contest.

Please let me know when you decide to run a contest for a box.

The basketball line question was questionable in my mind, but obviously other people thought it through better, and knew the right answer. Same situation with the rookie question. Some people got it, others had different answers.

That's life.

Enough. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back