10. 5
11. 4
12. Johnny Kerr
13. Lloyd Free
14. STEVE FRANCIS
15. Dave DeBusschere

lmk at least how close i am :) thnaks for the contest

NOPE

ok guys I keep getting a LOT of messages asking IF I can tell let everyone know which ones they missed.... NO ;)

IF I post on here what #'s you all missed...process of elimination would make it possible for the next guy to simply take YOUR answers and WIN the contest....

I can tell you all which questions NO ONE has missed YET :)

THERE ARE 9 QUESTIONS THAT NO ONE HAS MISSED

1. ROBERT PARISH
2. LEN BIAS
3. DENNIS RODMAN
5. BOB PETTIT
6. FORT WAYNE
7. JOHN AMAECHI
12. JOHNNY KERR
13. LLOYD FREE
15. DAVE DEBUSSCHERE

IF in the next 36-48 hours, no one has come up with ALL 15 correct answers, I will start to reveal one answer at a time....BUT IF I end up doing this, the PRIZE will be split among the first 3-5 winners (It will still be a FULL box, BUT it will be broken up among the 3-5 people who get the answer)

SO it's up to you guys...do you want me to KEEP the box as ONE prize...or start to give hints, clues as to what question you are all missing and split up the PRIZE among a few of you?

STILL NO WINNER!!!!!!!!!

STILL NO WINNER

and please DO NOT PM me and say that ALL of your answers are correct and I am not being fair....WHEN YOUR ANSWERS ARE NOT RIGHT lol

I would AT LEAST hear the conversation and your reasoning IF you missed ONE, BUT when you missed 2 or 3 of the questions COME ON lol :rolleyes:

GOOD LUCK GUYS!!! I CANT WAIT for someone to win this!!!!!!!!!!

since not much people are giving shots at it.. and rule stated only one try per person.. just give the prize to the only person who got 14 right..
I just want to know what would be pulled out of that box... so make sure that person do the live pack busting!

arozzang said:
since not much people are giving shots at it.. and rule stated only one try per person.. just give the prize to the only person who got 14 right..
I just want to know what would be pulled out of that box... so make sure that person do the live pack busting!

sorry but NO the prize WILL be awarded to the person that gets ALL 15 correct... IT WILL HAPPEN...Contests do NOT have to end in minutes or hours... the whole idea of the contest is to make you think...

and some of you have...I KNEW that people would be in a RUSH to answer the questions and NOT get them all....not think about them all...just rush through the and answer the "easy" questions

this contest WILL have a winner...it doesnt matter to me if it's in another day or week or whatever...

BUT YES I would like to add the stipulation that WHO EVER wins the box breaks it here on the site....THAT would be nice! :)

GOOD LUCK AGAIN GUYS!

ac-n-mike said:
THERE ARE 9 QUESTIONS THAT NO ONE HAS MISSED

1. ROBERT PARISH
2. LEN BIAS
3. DENNIS RODMAN
5. BOB PETTIT
6. FORT WAYNE
7. JOHN AMAECHI
12. JOHNNY KERR
13. LLOYD FREE
15. DAVE DEBUSSCHERE

that makes it MUCH easier for those of you who have NOT guessed....I just gave you the answers to 9 of the 15 questions...."all" you have to do NOW, is reseach 6 answers.....EASY ;)

ac-n-mike said:
that makes it MUCH easier for those of you who have NOT guessed....I just gave you the answers to 9 of the 15 questions...."all" you have to do NOW, is reseach 6 answers.....EASY ;)

no.. I spent more than two hours for one of those 6 answers.. those 6 are 'NOT EZ'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back