Contest 23: 2024 Leaf In The Game Used Sports Multi-sport Five Chances

gwynn_fan

All-Star
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
Contest 23 of Pick the layer who's auto/relic I pull from a Box of 2024 Leaf In The Game Used Sports Multi-sport Five Chances. Will break after either my 2024 Donruss Break (on thebenchtrading.com) or 2023 Topps Chrome Update break closes.

Simple contest, just pick a player from the checklist and if I pull the card of the player, you get to pick from the prizes below, not the card I pull.
Extra chances as there are several multi-player cards, see check list at:

Tyler “Hook” Senerchiaeverwak
Greg MadduxEliatack
Randy JohnsonPRosefan1
2024 Leaf In The Game Used Sports is a multi-sport release that draws from several different sports, including baseball, hockey, and football. The ITG Used brand is one of the mainstays of the hobby and hearkens back to when ITG was a company in its own right. Hobby boxes offer 5 cards each, with most cards including game-used relic swatches. Several of the included cards also offer signatures of some of the best players in their sports. A full breakdown of the release can be found at Breakninja.com.

Matt’s Opinion: I’m a big fan of the ITG Used brand in general, and while I certainly prefer the hockey version, this one will certainly be popular. Group breaks are best done as individual names for this type of release.

2024 Leaf In The Game Used – Product Breakdown​

Release Date: October 11, 2024
Price: Approx. $330USD Per Hobby Box
Configuration: 5 Cards Per Box; 10 Boxes Per Case
Box Break: 5 Autos or Relics

2024 In the game used.jpg
One pick per person! Multiple winners possible depending on correct choices. Card will be mailed in a PWE.
PRIZES

Back