Considering offering a trade, Looking for other opinions

Krusin

retired hippie
Guy on another site has this card up for trade -

He's looking for a nice AP in trade, I have this -

AP 50th Anniv. patch

I haven't made contact yet & am not sure he would do the trade, Does this look like an even deal for both parties? If not who's getting the better deal or needs to add something to the table?

I think this is one of those deals where it's just up to which one you want the most. They're both very nice cards, but if I had to choose one I'd give the edge to the Peterson auto. When else will you have a chance to get an AP auto, that low numbered, with that sick of a patch on it? Even if you do find one, you're going to pay bank for it. Joe Montana autos, on the other hand, are fairly easy to come across. Maybe not that low numbered from Five Star, but easier to find nonetheless.

As for your Peterson, maybe this will help sway your decision to keep it.

eBay Item: 360918768642

That is the exact same card, and it sold for $199.

Last edited:
Card 5/6 went for $787. http://www.ebay.com/itm/181362503071?ssPageName=STRK:MESINDXX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1436.l2649
much much much better patch than mine, if I had that one it'd be pc long time.

the AP's are not autographed

:facepalm: I didn't mean to type auto. It was a habit, I guess. The point is, that AP is freakin' sweet, and that Montana is just sweet (if that makes sense). :LOL:

It might just be me, but I'd much rather have the Adrian Peterson patch. No way I'd trade it for that Montana. Again, that's just my opinion on it.

Not a problem, just the type of feedback I like. Wish I could afford the other 5 pieces on the AP that would be awesome displayed & with no auto no worries.

Not a problem, just the type of feedback I like. Wish I could afford the other 5 pieces on the AP that would be awesome displayed & with no auto no worries.
Me either. To me they are not cards they are a manufactured gimmick and more than that they are technically two cards attached therefore they are memorabilia not "cards". I NEVER want to receive any of those things. I hope I never get one in a group box break. I'm not a huge GU guy but I would rather have a case full of GUs and Jumbo patches than just one of these booklets.

I don't like booklets

I can't say that I'm a big fan of booklets either so I was trying to look at his question with an open mind. Booklet or not, I would rather have that Peterson patch than almost any Montana auto. That patch is just amazingly awesome, and Montana autos are just not as rare.

Definitely vote for the AP. Lots of Montana patch autos, even ones that low #'d....but a ridiculous patch like that is truly rare.

That is a sweeet AP. What year is it? Before u posted what it sold for I would have assumed the Montan would sell for more but me being a SOONER id die for that AP hehe

I looked at it and see that its 2013. Wow thats crazy almost 800 for a non auto or RC lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Back