2022 Panini Chronicles for trade

crankbait09

Veteran
Transactions
5.00 star(s)
you know, out of all the years of collecting baseball cards, I have NEVER bought a hobby box to where I received only ONE base card......till now!!! WTF!!!
I didn't know what I was really getting into when I decided to buy this box of cards, but I saw it as a small set that I could attempt to complete.
I never have good luck when it comes to pulling 5 star autographs, and this box was no different.

I certainly aint attempting to build this set after only receiving one base card. Every card was literally an insert.
Good Grief.

I guess the two notable cards I did get were a Witt JR RC, and a Julio Rodriguez RC - these are not for trade at this time

I did get a game used card of Spencer Strider that is for trade. Photo is not on website yet

Everything that I have for trade is listed in my signature. My set needs and wanted players are listed there as well.
Let me know if we can make a trade.

Sean, what do you think the approx value is of the Strider relic? Also, are you just looking for TS1 All aces?

(Shawn :) )

im having a hard time finding anything on the one I have. I am finding relic cards from him in that set on ebay for around $7. But none of them look like the one I have. The one I have, has Strider's name in red, and with a red foil around it. The ones I see on ebay, don't. I don't know what the red foil represents, but it's certainly different.

At this moment, the All Aces are the only cards I need to complete my set. Once more sets are released, I'm hoping to have more sets I'd like to complete. Just waiting for the boxes to hit the market.

My player wants/needs are listed on my website also, if that helps.

Shawn (was going on name memory which is increasingly not a good idea for me)
Thanks for that info. I am very interested in that card and will see what I might be able to find.
Carlton

Took at look and found these. Just let me know if any of interest.
2023 TS1 AA-25 Scherzer
2022 Topps Update Black Gold BG-17 Greene RC
2022 Topps Update SMLB-67 Greene RC
2022 Topps Update SMLB-68 India
2022 Bowman Platinum 29 Greene RC
2022 Bowman Platinum 38 India
Thanks

Back