Conference Bowl Records

How does that work out?

The Big 10 could finish 6-2 and the SEC 4-5 still:think:

Not for the Bowl Challenge Cup. The Mountain West finished at .800, so the SEC is the only conference that has a chance of finishing at .800, and thus every other conference is eliminated from the Challenge.

Last edited by a moderator:
Updated. After Florida's Loss to Michigan, the SEC is now out of contention for the Bowl Challenge Cup; the MWC is the Champions. For our sake, though, we'll see who are the best out of the BCS conferences.

Updated. After Florida's Loss to Michigan, the SEC is now out of contention for the Bowl Challenge Cup; the MWC is the Champions. For our sake, though, we'll see who are the best out of the REAL conferences.
got that for you

i know its not your setup but i cant get over how dumb it is for the sec to be eliminated because of losses to michigan and mizzou who was undefeated except against oklahoma
and the big 12 is eliminated for losses to penn state and alabama

big 12 can still go .750 though which would win if OU and Kansas win and either LSU or Georgia wins but i dont see that happeneing

got that for you

i know its not your setup but i cant get over how dumb it is for the sec to be eliminated because of losses to michigan and mizzou who was undefeated except against oklahoma
and the big 12 is eliminated for losses to penn state and alabama

big 12 can still go .750 though which would win if OU and Kansas win and either LSU or Georgia wins but i dont see that happeneing

Yeah, but the thought behind those that set up the Bowl Challenge Cup is that everyone Conference with 4 teams can contend for the Cup. Although conferences have teams like TCU that play teams like Houston, it's still fair for them to compete with the big conferences because even though their not playing powerhouse they are still playing teams that are at their talent level. (ex. LSU v.s. Ohio St. = TCU v.s. Houston)

Back