Baseball Complete w/ Button Hit!! 2 Hobby Boxes 2022 Elite Extra Edition 20 Hits + Mystery+Added 2nd Blaster 2 more hits! Blaster & 1/1 Bounty

HI
The Dominican Players cards are listed by how they are pulled from the packs. Then I randomize the 30 teams the number of times from a card pulled from a deck of cards.. first DPL card pulled to the first team and so on.
You'll notice I don't have any teams except at the start of my breaks. Just trying to get enough to buy a new box to break for you guys.
Bob

Hi
Thanks again. Aiming to break on this Friday, if the last two come through.
Also breaking the 2021 Leaf Valiant box, if you want to get in on that contest. Taking names until Friday Morning.
New break up soon. 2 Hobby boxes of 2020 Topps Debut with 8 hits. The list of autos and relics available are almost half of last years Rookie of the Year finishers.
Thanks Bob

Thanks for hosting this break Bob! I missed it live but had a chance to watch it just now. -Ryan
Hi Ryan
You definitely Cleaned up getting over half of the hits, including the Holliday Threads, Norby Future Threads, and Duran RPA. 13 Autos, including the Crawford Redemption, so pretty good.
Where as, we didn't pull a single Cubs or Tigers card and only 1 Cardinal card.
Should have cards in the mail Monday.
Thanks for getting us started on the 2020 Topps Pro Debut!
Bob

Just caught the replay now too. Decent break. I like that 3/5 button.
Hi Larry
The Perez is a nice looking card and he's in the top 15 prospects on most of the list. Ryan kind of ran away with hits, but you hit the two with the lowest print runs! And, also two DPL autos in the Randomizing.
Accidently left out two Henry Davis boyhood photos from the Heritage break out, and will send those too.
Hope you'll hop on the 2020 Topps Debut break.
Bob

Back