**Complete** Pick One Team get One Team style break - HOBBY -->2023 Big League/2022 Platinum/2022 Sonic

Honestly, I would normally be all over this, but I'm having to spend so much on groceries now that my budget for cards has all but disappeared.
Totally understand. I go get a few items and it’s $100 easy. Why the hell is bread $6?

Totally understand. I go get a few items and it’s $100 easy. Why the hell is bread $6?
I've got two three boys in the house, two of them teenagers who don't seem to stop eating. I said to someone recently that I could probably retire just from what I'll be saving on food once the three of them move out...mind you I'm not sure how they're going to be able to afford their own places when that time comes.

I've got two three boys in the house, two of them teenagers who don't seem to stop eating. I said to someone recently that I could probably retire just from what I'll be saving on food once the three of them move out...mind you I'm not sure how they're going to be able to afford their own places when that time comes.
With the cost of housing on top of food, they won't be moving out. I see a lot of 20-25 yr olds (A LOT) rooming with 4 just to cover rent. It's horrible. One of the kids I mentor that's in this boat stated the house he's in is $2,800 mth and it's only 1,300 sq ft. Unbelievable.

Back