Complete! 2024 Topps Series 1 Set Needs

Those two total BV 1.00 so really not worth the postage by themselves. Might you be working on anything else where a trade could be made?
Need any Pads cards to raise more funds for the kids?
LMK Thanks
Gotcha! Okay let me check to see what else I might be working on next and maybe we can turn it into a slightly larger trade that might make more sense. Thanks Carlton!

Gotcha! Okay let me check to see what else I might be working on next and maybe we can turn it into a slightly larger trade that might make more sense. Thanks Carlton!
Mike,
Rafael has 217 plus more so I will just freebie 237 to you. Still interested in further trading but that can wait. Sure you don’t need any freebie Pads?
Carlton

Went to pull 237 and much to my dismay I find I have been working off my '24 Heritage list. Don't have the 237. I need a nap.
Apologies. Carlton

Last edited:
Mike,
Rafael has 217 plus more so I will just freebie 237 to you. Still interested in further trading but that can wait. Sure you don’t need any freebie Pads?
Carlton

Went to pull 237 and much to my dismay I find I have been working off my '24 Heritage list. Don't have the 237. I need a nap.
Apologies. Carlton
No worries at all Carlton...trust me I have done the same thing a time or two. Looking forward to a future trade with you!

Mike

Back