COMC guys....

The 1 cent fee also does not start until 3 months of your own cards are listed. Ya i sold some of that stuff for more than i ever thought i would get on ebay .

I'm sending all my Football GU and Autos, all my Baseball GU and Autos, all my DJ Shockley GU and Autos, some Josh Johnson Autos and a couple 1/1s, and all my Mohamed Massaquoi Game Used and Autos.

you might want to go on topps and try peddling your terrorist collection over there, someone liked him, cant remember who

Ernie and I work together on this and as you can see from the list we average sales around 30-35% of BV. You rarely get that on ebay, especially for the older (less popular) stuff. That also helps offset fees (more profit). We have turned around and BOUGHT a lot of cards and there is NO fee to use you sale money for this. All it cost us was a couple of $0.15 listing fees to build up some cash. Doing that SIGNIFICANTLY reduces the overall fee and the shipping is very reasonable.

We typically set our prices at 50-55% off BV and they sell for that or we get slightly lower offers. Some guys do lowball, but you just counter or decline. They cannot offer less than half of the price you are selling at. Most of the lowballers are on items that are discounted less than 40%. List right and they sell very well!

Just some food for thought...

Back