Collector Planet is up again

We may just want to let them all know that the site is infected with an incurable virus, and that in order to remedy it, they have to register here and never leave. :)

Anyone know how long it will be up? A couple days, a week, a month? Just wanted to know how long I had to snag my stuff :)

So, I never used the GPs so I don't get it. Is that store not run by someone here and therefore the store will carry on here? I guess what I'm asking is... is there someone there minding the store that isn't here and that is why there is a rush to cash in?

Me so happy CP is up for awhile. I snagged 43 pages of stuff I wanted from there and have a list of about 10 more threads I'd like to go through.

Thanks to whoever resurrected it for awhile!

So, I never used the GPs so I don't get it. Is that store not run by someone here and therefore the store will carry on here? I guess what I'm asking is... is there someone there minding the store that isn't here and that is why there is a rush to cash in?

We haven't locked the doors yet. Assuming we get a similar game points/store setup over here, we will transfer all GP's from CP.

Back