Baseball Collection question

coldheat

Bench Warmer
I'm sure this a frequent question.Besides ebay,what's the best route to sell an entire high dollar,2300+ card over $50k,collection?

Just wondering so I know my options besides ebay.Don't really want to piece it out and I don't know of anywhere else besides ebay.Any help would be greatly appreciated!

trade sites like THIS one... there are TONS of trade sites out there... you may have to break the collection apart... there arent many people that can afford to buy the entire $50K collection out right, so breaking it up may be the easiest.. and your best option

ac-n-mike said:
trade sites like THIS one... there are TONS of trade sites out there... you may have to break the collection apart... there arent many people that can afford to buy the entire $50K collection out right, so breaking it up may be the easiest.. and your best option

Thank you for the advice.I'll list it all here and see what happens.I agree that there's not many people out there that would buy it all at once,outside ebay.
It's all baseball and prospect heavy so maybe I can get lucky here.Thanks again for the advice!

Back