My PC Kevin white

Jmattt33

Prospect
Transactions: 8
Hello all. This is my newest guy for my super collection of wvu mountaineers. He happens to be a #7 overall pick. And very good. And will be very good for a long time. I'm trying to figure out a way to make some extra money to help my sister. She had brain surgery on June 16th. They thought they'd be able to remove most of a tumor that' she has had for 7 years. They couldn't. So they took a piece to biopsy. And told her they thought it wasn't malignant. It turns out they were wrong. Last Tuesday I got a call and was told she has chrondosarcoma. It's a malignant tumor usually found in the legs or pelvis. Hers is on her brain. The tumor, is pressing against her brain stem and corotid arterie. But it's to risky to try removal. They told her she would need 6 weeks, 5 days a week of radiation. But they know for a fact they won't be able to get rid of it. The radiation will only shrink it 10-20%. There is a better type of radiation that would do more
For her but she lives in Charlotte, and that place is in Jacksonville. And financially, this will be crippling. They have insurance but they will still have outrageous medical bills to pay. The point of this is to possibly sell some stuff so I can help my sister. It's not really that difficult of a decision because I love my sister. She's my best friend. i would be willing to entertain decent and fair offers for the lot. I don't know if i want to sell individually. Sorry to type this much but I just wanted to explain what's going on. If anyone is interested please feel free to private message me. Thanks for yalls time.

816n748v.jpeg

sorry to hear about your sister...long time family friend had a brain tumor removed maybe 5 years ago with no lasting effects

Sorry to hear about your sister, buddy. Hope they're able to get rid of the cancer and get her back to her normal self.

Back