Clemson Fan App Day

tigerkal

Bench Warmer
Went to the Clemson Football fan appreciation day yesterday. Decided to skip the C.J. Spiller and Jacoby Ford line to concentrate on the other Offensive players. I did this mainly because last year I obtained a Spiller and James Davis Signed Clemson Mini-helmet. Also have signed Clemson football with Jacoby Ford, Spiller, etc.. last year.

I was able to get all the offensive players sigs in my Tiger Time magazine. I'll have to get the defensive players next year.

Also had the below Razor cards signed.

Roderick McDowell RB

09RoderickMcDowellRazorcardSignedIP.jpg

Tajh Boy QB
09TajhBoydRazorcardSignedIP.jpg

and

Bryce McNeal WR... Cool story. When I gave the card to Bryce to sign he went nuts. He asked if he could show the card to his parents. They came over and I talked to them for a while. Super nice people. Anyway Bryce was smiling like a possum. He said that was the first time he had seen the card.

09BryceMcnealRazorcardSignedIP.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Nice cards. I was pissed at myself for forgetting them, but I was not going to go back and get them since I had a good spot in line. I hope to get those next year then.

From what I have read, Bryce and Tajh are good buddies and real good kids.

Nice cards. I was pissed at myself for forgetting them, but I was not going to go back and get them since I had a good spot in line. I hope to get those next year then.

From what I have read, Bryce and Tajh are good buddies and real good kids.

They appeared to be great guys!! Wish I could have went to the North East side to get the Defensive guys autos.

Really love the 8x10 autos you got!!

They appeared to be great guys!! Wish I could have went to the North East side to get the Defensive guys autos.

Really love the 8x10 autos you got!!

Thanks. I am thinking of doing a helmtet maybe one year of all the key guys that I can get.

That magazine sounds real nice

Back