Clemente SGA bust, and help some kids see a ballgame..

Tom R

Bench Warmer
clemente_bust_161x200.jpg

I was notified by the Pirates that they will be offering me Pirate tickets for the September 17, 2010 game for my annual "Help some kids go to a baseball game"

The tickets will be $12 each. They are giving away a Roberto Clemente Hall of Fame bust away during this game, so I thought I would offer to do these tickets on here like the last time.

The way this will work is, you purchase the ticket (s). The kids go to the game for free, and are supplied a coke, hotdog, and popcorn. You get the Clemente Statue if you add the shipping (to be determined by your location). I figured the Clemente give away will be highly sought after so it could be a win - win situation for you and some less fortunate children.

I will attach a picture or a link to the statue so you can see if its something you would want. If you want the item, and are willing to help some kids, please PM me.

Remember...I will not get the statues until September 17, so you wont get them until after that, so this is in advance. The reason its so far in advance is they blocked 500 tickets for me which is my goal this year.. I have to get the sale completed by June 1st. I hope this is something you all will participate in. You get a nice statue and a kid gets to go to a baseball game for free..

Thanks for the read,
Tom

Back