Clarification and an apology

I read the thread. Never responded to it. Like Jameson, I got a similar impression but know Chris better than that to assume he was serious about being happy players were getting hurt.

I don't think it's classless to state that the post gives the impression he is bragging about injuring players. In fact Phil brought it up very diplomatically and a few others replied in agreeance. Chris did the right thing clarifying it for those that don't know him.

And Jon, you are upset about the way these classless individuals intrepreted something? So people who know Chris better are classy and those that don't aren't? Interesting take on it. The internet is sometimes a difficult medium to express intent in writing, and tongue in cheek comments are often mistaken for seriousness.

I'm just busting your balls man :lollol:

We all know everything is good, and I bet half the replies piling on Chris were half in jest too, but I guess it takes knowing each poster a little better to know when that is happening as well. Which is why we all do this.....to know each other better.

I read the thread. Never responded to it. Like Jameson, I got a similar impression but know Chris better than that to assume he was serious about being happy players were getting hurt.

I don't think it's classless to state that the post gives the impression he is bragging about injuring players. In fact Phil brought it up very diplomatically and a few others replied in agreeance. Chris did the right thing clarifying it for those that don't know him.

And Jon, you are upset about the way these classless individuals intrepreted something? So people who know Chris better are classy and those that don't aren't? Interesting take on it. The internet is sometimes a difficult medium to express intent in writing, and tongue in cheek comments are often mistaken for seriousness.

I'm just busting your balls man :lollol:

We all know everything is good, and I bet half the replies piling on Chris were half in jest too, but I guess it takes knowing each poster a little better to know when that is happening as well. Which is why we all do this.....to know each other better.

No my take on it was everyone knew exactly the point that was being made, but some wanted to be a jerk about it. Phil was not one I was pointing out as he is always a class act around here.

There were some that piled onto the thread too far, I feel that sometimes a gang mentality comes in and people take a verbal beating that is unwarranted. My point was he shouldnt be the only one coming forward just because he was the OP.

Plus ill stand up for board members I know to be a good standing member when I think they have been wronged. Regardless if they actually need my support.

There was no need for him to be called a couple of the names that were thrown out.

No my take on it was everyone knew exactly the point that was being made, but some wanted to be a jerk about it. Phil was not one I was pointing out as he is always a class act around here.

There were some that piled onto the thread too far, I feel that sometimes a gang mentality comes in and people take a verbal beating that is unwarranted. My point was he shouldnt be the only one coming forward just because he was the OP.

Plus ill stand up for board members I know to be a good standing member when I think they have been wronged. Regardless if they actually need my support.

There was no need for him to be called a couple of the names that were thrown out.

Well I guess I won't call you classless for the way you interpreted their replies ;)

Back