Chrome Purple refractor hot blasters x2 Bogaerts auto, Abreu X ++

camaropat

Bench Warmer
Ok, I hit these every year, a blaster or 2 with no base, just purple refractors, a couple reg refractors, a couple x's, and a couple inserts. I got 2 today, but its the other hits besides the Purples that really set this break apart from my usuals. Everythign for trade for NSACAR, Denver Broncos, Nolan Arenado, Ken Griffey Jr, and Cal Ripken Jr. Ask about teams/players for the others not scanned, there are a TON of them, LOL!

I would be interested in the Abreu,Bogaerts auto and any Rangers you may have also. I have some older Nascar cards that I can send you a list of or do you have any favorites I can look for. Have Griffey and Ripkens also..base and Inserts if need be also.

I would be interested in the Abreu,Bogaerts auto and any Rangers you may have also. I have some older Nascar cards that I can send you a list of or do you have any favorites I can look for. Have Griffey and Ripkens also..base and Inserts if need be also.

The only rangers I got was the Choice Purple rc. I have a few other Rangers from other sets too, a Bowman Darvish Paper Blue /500 comes to mind right now, lol. Do you have a bucket or list of haves? In NASCAR I collect Earnhardt Sr and Jr, Jeff Gordon, Michael Waltrip, Darrell Waltrip, and Dale Jarrett for older drivers. :)

Back