Christmas Card Exchange Contest!

Okay guys its Christmas Day :) I think this is the right update... franklinguy52 is taking the lead :) I know I'm looking to trade this weekend

Trades in progress: I wont count in the contest

natehaselby02 3
redwing40 5
franklinguy52 5
sasports 1
maple19 1
rigo tovar 2
michealou44 1

Completed Trades:
redwing40 2
franklinguy52 1
rigo tovar 1

Got franklinguys52's card today, list updated, If I missed any completed trades lmk Thanks

natehaselby02 3
redwing40 4
franklinguy52 4
sasports 1
maple19 1
rigo tovar 2
michealou44 1

Completed Trades:
redwing40 3
franklinguy52 2
rigo tovar 1

We have 3 more days of trading till New Years, it would be great to see other members join in.

Trading ends Jan. 1 2015. Any trades done before that time will be counted and all trades must be completed, and Winner will be announced once all trades are done and completed.

frankilnguy52 is in the lead.

So far we have no issues with damaged cards, bent cards, creases in this contest (y)

Another Trade, forgot to post it Troy, sorry about that, out in the mail today :)

franklinguy52 will receive:
2014 Topps Andrew Luck Insert

redwing40 will receive:
2010 Topps Prime Golden Tate RC

Thanks it has been a blast, we need to keep the trades rolling!
It has been a blast Troy, it's the most trades I made in two months!(y)

But really it comes down to this, One card can be mailed with one stamp in a greeting card for under $1 when correctly packaged with out any damage anywhere in the world and I think I will try to get some ideas going to start a thread for this type of trading if members want to trade this way as some folks don't agree and want Bubble mailer with DC#, and yes I can see if I was making a $50-100 deal I would, but because of shipping cost trades have went way down, sucks to make a trade for a $2 card and have to pay almost $2.50 to make the trade :cautious:

Post some of scans from the Exchange...Still waiting for some to complete the Trades

from sasports

Nate and frankinguy

From Michaelou44

rigo tovar

Back