Chris Pence....pulled you something!

trojanfan43

Bench Warmer
My old lady wanted me to go get her an Ice Mocha thing and a pack of Sage Auto (weird pregnancy craving:lollol:)......so I decided to get a pack of Elite and a Stuckey Press Pass auto for Brad......well the pack of Elite had a redemption for a Gold Status auto /24 of card 181.......Tank Tyler Gold Status Auto Redemption.....coming your way as soon as I get to the PO bud!

such a good man curing her card cravings for her, and i bet you were a gentlemen and opened the packs for her before you got home

such a good man curing her card cravings for her, and i bet you were a gentlemen and opened the packs for her before you got home

No....she really likes ripping packs.....she costs me more money on my hobby then I do:lollol:...She pulled a Reggie Bush Auto out of Aspire last year and got hooked.....she said the look on my face was priceless....she said I had the same look on my face when my daughter was born:lollol:

now that is freaking sweet

i'd be scared to date someone who is as into the hobby as me, cause we'd be broke all the time

now that is freaking sweet

i'd be scared to date someone who is as into the hobby as me, cause we'd be broke all the time

Yeah...between our kids and the fact that she will only open a products that have guaranteed hits....like Sage Auto and Press Pass SE.....we aren't broke.......but we damn sure don't have a savings:lollol:

nice pull on the Stuckey. Did you get the package I sent you yet?

gonna check the mail when I get home.....and I didn't pull the Stuckey....it was sitting in the display case at the shop....thought of you when I seen it...so I grabbed it for ya'....will be going out with some of the other Clemson stuff I have set aside for you:D

gonna check the mail when I get home.....and I didn't pull the Stuckey....it was sitting in the display case at the shop....thought of you when I seen it...so I grabbed it for ya'....will be going out with some of the other Clemson stuff I have set aside for you:D

:redface:

Back