Chris Henry at it again? (Maybe)

I agree..."if true", he is one of the dumbest players ever and is a disgrace to the league.

Couldn't agree more. Even after Goodell tells him to his face that he is done if he gets in more trouble.
If this is true, my guess would be that all of them were drunk and are just complete idiots.

He'll be the one getting pushed around in jail. which is where he will soon be spending much more time than the football field.

I no longer collect CH.

I kinda skimmed through the story, so not that close detail, but: If Henry and Reggie didsomething who was the white guy who threw the first punch? I am not sure what really happened then, perhaps Henry was trying to break it up. I do not want to be too quick to judge after the alleged positive drug test which was not a positive.

"If true", yeah, definately, he's gone. Throw away the key, and stop up the lock with super glue.

Innocent until proven guilty tho, I think I'll wait and see how this pans out.

something about that sounds fishy

i mean yeah if he lives in your neighborhood you know what he looks like, if you live in Cinci you know what he looks like

what purpose would they have for randomly driving around the neighborhood looking for someone to beat up? sounds like teenagers instead of an adult.

i'll admit he's done stupid things before, but not this stupid. this sounds like something a kid would do

Band of life if true. But you know 16 year old can makeup some sh!t. If its not true its only a matter of time until he does something dumb again anyway. Thats what I think.:lollol:

something about that sounds fishy

i mean yeah if he lives in your neighborhood you know what he looks like, if you live in Cinci you know what he looks like

what purpose would they have for randomly driving around the neighborhood looking for someone to beat up? sounds like teenagers instead of an adult.

i'll admit he's done stupid things before, but not this stupid. this sounds like something a kid would do

Keep in mind this is the same idiot who commited one of his crimes while wearing one of his Bengals jerseys.:drunk:

Back