Football Chargers Lose!

Ive been hearing that ever since the Playoff s started. Guess what . . .Colts still there. I iwll have more Haterade to pass out next wekeend as well. You all will have plenty to share.

The colts looked like POOP against the ravens.

Guess what, the chargers D is pretty dang good too, and how many TD's did the Pats score today? How many did the colts score?

It will be a battle, the colts won't walk away with it.

joshsmith said:

Guess what, the chargers D is pretty dang good too, and how many TD's did the Pats score today? How many did the colts score?

It will be a battle, the colts won't walk away with it.

It just goes to prove they are an all around team. Best D in the land and they win by 9. I say they beat the Pats by 10. Like I said, this is set in stone. This is a fact, just needs to be proven in a week.

kutzy said:
Colts by 10 next weekend. Chalk it up, this is set in stone.

It shall be so very sweet!

The Ravens had the #1 D in the NFL - we didnt get into the end zone but we got close enough 5 times to kick field goals.

The Chargers were at #10 in Defense - the Patriots are at #6. Indy has the #3 offense in NFL - Patriots are down at #11.

But hey we like flying under the radar - no one can pick us to lose or win this week - most all had already picked us to lose by now.

I can't wait to see this game.

you know what happens when they say the colts dont have a chance. they are due for a good game and no better time than know.lol go colts!

joshsmith said:
the colts are going to be so worried about brady and corey dillion is going to eat them up.

Yep, just like Johnson and Lewis did. LOL! I think our D is holding opponents to like 7pts a game this post season!

Corey put up 48 yards against us in their loss (27-20) earlier this year in Foxborough. Last year in their loss (41-20) in Foxborough again - Corey put up 40 yards against us. I would fear Faulk and Maroney more than I would Dillon.

I think Manning will get in the next week and Ch...Ch...Choke....

But i want them to win...LOL

Prediction Next week game ...Colts up by Half time and Manning will lose it 3rd or 4th Quarter

Back