Football Chargers Lose!

joshsmith said:
JOE, THE COLTS ARE GOING DOWN!

Nope this is our year! Peyton has had two down games he is due for a big one and our D plays good at home. Weve already beat them once this season in their house - its time we erase all those past years losses at their place with a big win of our own.

Go COLTS!

J.R. Smith Collector said:
Hes always been due for that big playoff game and still hasnt done it yet.

Well no better time than the present - cant live in the past - the time is now! Weve never played the championship game in Indy, with the D now showing their true character its beginning to look like this is our year.

Either way Im sure its going to be a great game next week.

Look man.

Remember the raiders? Remember the foward pass/fumble?
Remember the Luck? Its destiny.

Remember tonight? 4th and 5, interception, Fumble, now all of sudden the Pats are in the redzone. LUCK LUCK LUCK.

The pats just won in SD. SD was 8-0 at home this year.

If the colts play half as bad as they did against the ravens, expect a blow out in the pats favor.

I was pulling for the Chrgers Since The Falcons got put out..(Anyway..LOL)

Was the Kicker Playing for a High school team or somthing did you see that Weak Kick....

I hope the Colt get it now...

How about the low keyed LT blowing up after the game? He jumped into the faces of a few pats players as he stormed off the field.

Anyone see his post game press conference? LOL he blasted the Patriots saying they were sell outs and that their coach was more or less an idiot. Way to trash talk after the game LOL. I guess all the thugness of his teammates has rubbed off on him. Can we say sore loser?

_CJ_ said:
Or can you say poor display of class by the Pats after the game? Hmmmm

Nah.

It was the emotion of the game man. It was ahuge game, with a lot on the line.

The chargers would have wigged out too if keading hit that FG.

You gotta imagian all the trash talk going on.

Oh I know. LT had to be really frustrated to watch all those dumb mistakes that help cost them that game and emotions probally got the best of bothsides afterwards. Theres always two sides..;)

Back