Celebrating the completion of my bucket!!! Come trade!!!

SeymourSportscards

Bench Warmer
It's new... it's awesome... and more will be added...
I'm a Mid-Low end trader looking for:
Packers in Football or:
1972 Topps, 1973 Topps, 2006 Donruss Gridiron Gear (everything), 2008 Masterpieces (Red & Black borders), & 2010 Prestige.
Baseball: Cubbies & Brewers.
Basketball: Bucks & Pacers
Let's talk!!! Always looking to add to my collection.
Stores stay away. Looking ONLY to trade.
Thanks!!

I like:
Paul Hornung Feel The Game from Classics,
Steve Slaton Extra Points Auto /100,
Terry Glenn from 1998 Bowman Chrome,
Maclin Rookie from 09 Prestige,
& Paul Pierce & Joakim Noah Base cards from 09 Threads.

mattsellscl said:
I like:
Paul Hornung Feel The Game from Classics ($25-pending)
Steve Slaton Extra Points Auto /100 $20
Terry Glenn from 1998 Bowman Chrome $10
Maclin Rookie from 09 PScore $5,
& Paul Pierce & Joakim Noah Base cards from 09 Threads.
The Hornung is currently pending but I have a feeling it will fall through. I do need to make sure before moving forward with it though. Also I don't have a Prestige Maclin rookie, just a Score rookie that I'd be happy to throw in. As far as the basketball cards I'll just throw those in if we work something out. I don't collect basketball and would have no idea about book or care anyway. There are a lot more Packers in my bucket too like BJ Raji SP Authentic rc/au, Jordy Nelson Matrerials 2 clr rc #/25, Antonio Freeman jsy, Sage dual auto Raji/Purvis, 2008 Sage Hit Jordy Nelson auto, Will Blackmon auto refr, 1994 Dorsey Levens Signature rc auto, Aaron Rodgers jersey /250, Favre inserts etc.
Here's the ones I like with book.
Maualuga auto #/299 $20, Peyton Threads jersey #/250 $15 and Flacco jersey #/50 $30.
Let me know if you may have interest in any of the other Packers I have and we'll go from there. In the mean time if you want to figure something out for the Slaton auto and Glenn Interstate Refractor & Maclin Score rc let me know and we'll get a jump start. I'll also let you know about the Hornung as soon as I get word.

Back