CCG mailday and Panthers

Brad

Bench Warmer
The Panthers is actually from Tuesday. I went today but they were one the soccer field to give the regualr practice field some time on non-use. They never sign there and it was around 100 so I left. Anyways from Tuesday:

Drew Carter
Jake Delhomme jersey
Rondell Biggs 3x5 (for kadillac_style)
panthersday3.jpg

and now CCG package.

This came from Rutgers Collector. It had a HUGE stack of Clemson rookies (including Dantzler, Whitehurst, Gardner, and Hamilton). Thanks a lot. He also toosed in some Panthers rookies from 06 and 07 to get signed at camp. Thank you :salut:
I only scanned the jerseys and autos so far.
clemsonrutgerspack.jpg

The Panthers is actually from Tuesday. I went today but they were one the soccer field to give the regualr practice field some time on non-use. They never sign there and it was around 100 so I left. Anyways from Tuesday:

Drew Carter
Jake Delhomme jersey
Rondell Biggs 3x5 (for kadillac_style)
panthersday3.jpg

and now CCG package.

This came from Rutgers Collector. It had a HUGE stack of Clemson rookies (including Dantzler, Whitehurst, Gardner, and Hamilton). Thanks a lot. He also toosed in some Panthers rookies from 06 and 07 to get signed at camp. Thank you :salut:
I only scanned the jerseys and autos so far.
clemsonrutgerspack.jpg

Glad you got them. I now know more about Clemson players in the NFL than I ever did before.

Just got back from vacation and your cards have arrived. Thanks. I will be posting them tomorrow on a separate thread.

Back