Football CBS Sportsline Top 50 NFL Players.

Actually its pretty accurate. Only reason Alexander was left off is because he has been knicked up lately.
As for Roy Williams I think you have to be on a team that has won more than 8 games the last 2 seasons to be on the list. I could be wrong though.

No cornerback not named Deion Sanders should be that high. Champ is great, but he doesn't change the game that much.

I think the CBS in CBS Sportsline should stand for "Can't Be Serious"
As far as my outrages on this list in the top 25:
Carson Palmer please McNair is a better all-around QB than Palmer any day of the week.
Champ Bailey #4 no way. He is good but not #4 good. Especially in fantasy drafts who picks a DB with their first pick?
Shawne Merriman over Urlacher come on. Merriman was suspended 4 games last year.
Marvin Harrison middle of the pack? He should be top 15 for sure.

As far as other people deserving to be on the list: R. Bush, M. Jones-Drew, Thomas Jones, and Terrell Owens.

Lon

WOW! that is wayyyy off. Nnamdi Asomugha, Kerry Rhodes, and Shawn Andrews are in da top 50, but yet BRIAN WESTBROOK, SHAUN ALEXANDER, TROY POLAMALU, AND REGGIE BUSH arent??? thats whack.

That whole list is pretty messed. Johnson is on there, but Roy isn't. Roy had a better year in all categories.

I wouldn't really expect Bush and Vince Young to be on there because they have only played one year. But that list absolutely *****.

Back