Football Casebreakers 2014 Topps Prime Football Case Group Break - COMPLETE

Chris, payment in the form of Blow Out Gift Cetificate was sent to you on Tuesday (23rd). Can you Please confirm whether or not you have received it as it doesn't show as being updated on the front page....Thanks!

Were you able to get the cases ordered this weekend?

Sorry guys, I can usually cover the shortages but with 10 payments still not in yet I just didn't have the funds available. I'm hoping to be able to order today if I can get just 2 more of the payments in. That would hopefully put us breaking on Thursday night.

Was able to move some funds to cover for a couple days so the case has been ordered. Will update on timeline but I'll need to get those other payments in.

When does it look like we will be able to break the Prime?

Despite the missing payments, all are from longer standing members so we'll proceed with the break tonight as planned. Just a note however that I can't send out the cards until payment has been received. Break is set for tonight at 9:30pm(ct) assuming the case arrives today as scheduled. I'll go ahead and take the left over draft slots so we can proceed. Draft will be up shortly.

I'll take the Dolphins and Rams.

FrankieFBCards is on the clock;

1. Crpalmi - Dolphins
2. Crpalmi - Rams
3. FrankieFBcards - Cardinals
4. Crpalmi - Chargers
5. Crpalmi - Ravens

Last edited:
Sorry guys, delivery shows it is delayed a day and set to arrive tomorrow. Break time is shifted to tomorrow night (Friday) at 9:30pm(ct). Sorry about the pushback but that will hopefully allow a few more payments to get here.

Back