Football Casebreakers 2014 Topps Five Star FB Case Break - COMPLETE

Since there are no hits for the Jets in most of this stuff, I hate to say it but I need to drop them as I've been "donating" for many breaks now. It's hard to continue to fund those that have key teams in this. I think you need to think about tiered pricing so it's fair for all. Sorry Chris!

Since there are no hits for the Jets in most of this stuff, I hate to say it but I need to drop them as I've been "donating" for many breaks now. It's hard to continue to fund those that have key teams in this. I think you need to think about tiered pricing so it's fair for all. Sorry Chris!

Thanks Bob, I totally understand. Whenever you feel like joining us again just say the word. Sorry the results haven't been better for you this year.

Just 5 more days to get payments in! With National Treasures just a couple weeks after if anyone wants to pay ahead for that it will be $70/$67.

Dropping Panthers, for Five Star. I will keep Steelers and Broncos for this break and payment coming next week, I might pay off both breaks for both teams. After NT, I might go down to just Broncos, but let me see what happens in these next two breaks.

Are we going to keep this going next year??? Do we get to keep the same teams if we like too???

Yep, this is an ongoing group so you keep your same team until you see another one that you like better. With the draft next month I envision a few team changes coming. Rules remain the same as in the past which is first come first serve.

Back