Football Casebreakers 2014 National Treasures Football Case Break - COMPLETE

When will both this and the five star case breaks be?

Just got confirmation that the cases have shipped. Tracking is too new for a delivery date but I am hopeful they will be delivered on Wednesday. Missing quite a few payments on this NT break so while I'd like to do them both right away we may have to delay this one a day or two depending on when those get in. I'll keep the thread updated as soon as I know.

With 3 payments to go I have heard from all 3 that payment is on the way so I will schedule this break to run Thursday night at about 9:30pm(ct) immediately following the Five Star break. We'll go ahead and start the short draft. I'll randomize the list and we can begin immediately.

Draft order is posted and we can start right away. It's really just one pick so it should go quickly;

On the clock: Yzerisdaman
On-deck: KPit1978

1. Yzerisdaman - Steelers
2. KPit1978 - Cardinals
3. KPit1978 - Ravens

Last edited:
Cases are here! Break is on for tonight... Five Star at 9pm and NT around 9:40 or so.

Yzerisdaman had emailed me during the day that he will take the Steelers in the draft so KPit1978 gets Cardinals and Ravens.

I'll post the link in each individual thread and will upload to Youtube afterwards. I'll be using UStream for the live break.

Good luck all!

Personal luck aside I thought NT was a far better product than Five Star. Add your comments and let me know what you think we should do for our next product but these will be sorted and out by Saturday. I'll load the videos to Youtube and get them on the threads by morning. Thanks again guys!

Back